Eating in Your 30's

As the new year approaching,I am approaching to the increased number of my age. Within 7 months, I will be 31 years old. It's never too late to anticipate what will come later.
Being 31 or in the 30's the first signs of heart disease or osteoporosis may become noticeable. You will find that your gain weight easily than when you were in the 20's.

You may not be able to avoid the wrinkles but you can certainly slowing down the aging process. Drink plenty of water, eat more vegetables and fruits they are packed with antioxidants which slow the aging process.

Another eating plan in your 30's is keeping your meals in low Glycemic Index. Glyceamic Index is numerical index given to a carbohydrate-rich food that is based on the average increase of blood glucose levels occurring after the food is eaten. It will keep you feeling full between meals and help to control the release of blood sugar.

1 comment:

Lance said...

Good reminder Alia! I'm in my 30's, although on the other end from you!! And, I began my 30's not eating very well - the effect - much added weight by my mid-30's. Today, after eating much better and getting proper exercise, I've never been healthier. So, I agree completely on how important eating healthy is!