Starting Low Carb Diet



When my trainer asked me to do low carb diet to lose weight, I was shocked and hesitated. To be honest I'm not a good dieter and wasn't ready to give up my favorite food.

So, as a newbie, I started to browse the net everything I need to know about low carb and let me share my tips as low carb dieter :

  • Don't go extreme : means don't totally eliminate the carbs from your diet, have healthy with high fibre for breakfast. In the beginning I only crossed carbs for dinner only and gradually reduced the carbs for lunch.

  • Educate yourself : find as many information about low carb and pick the one which suits you best.

  • Get support : be with positive people since you are changing you life style.

  • Go for protein and good fat

  • Last but not least...exercise!!


I've been a low carb dieter for one year but the flexible one even when the time my goal was to lose weight.



3 comments:

harry said...

There are various online sources to provide you informative details on FDA approved weight loss pills as well as information on pills and tablets available in the pharmaceutical market that are capable of successfully relieving you from the grip of erectile dysfunction and depression. But the online pill destination http://www.pill-care.com is somewhat unique as it makes a whole array of information available to you, including details on the highly popular pills and tablets, testimonials as well as news on the latest tidbits of the pharmaceutical market. Log in to the website and get hold of relevant pill-care details.

Healthy Womens said...

[...]There are plenty of information and tips about the low carb diet recipes. No matter what sources of information or tips you choose you need to always keep in your mind that the low carb diet recipes should consist of healthy and match with your diet plan[...]

weight loss said...

thanks for the info