DietWeightLoss-O-dRama

A looking back over my shoulder of my weight loss drama. I never thought losing weight could be so much drama. But do you feel the same?
Do you feel when something bad hit you and nothing you want to do beside eat fatty food and feel sorry for yourself? Moi..Been there...

Don't you think my weight loss now came easy..I had my ups and downs. I had frustration with my diet, when the scale wouldn't go to the left. When I had break up, when I things just didnt right.

Whether you realize it or not, dieting and weight loss somehow has effect on you psychologically. That's my personal opinion after everything I've been through.

It's all about mindset and yourself. The success of diet and weight loss not because of top personal trainer and top nutrionist. But it's in you.

YOU ARE THE KEY! yes...you are the one who determine your own success. When you lose the spirit nothing you can do beside whip yourself to go back on track. I know it's hard, especially if you are grieving but just do it.

It's happenning to me now. I'm having a painful broken heart and boy how I want to eat all those fatty food! Well I did though, but still in manageable portion and today I just got back from gym instead of feeling sorry for myself.

By the way, a little tip...if you just broke up...join boxing class, trust me you will feel a lot better. Today I had body combat class and I thought of his face during punching and kicking..you know what...IT FELT GOOD!!!

So, again...the success is within YOU!

No comments: