Peace At Last....


This post is more about my lesson of letting go someone. Someone whom at first, had filled my heart with new hopes after a storm. It was painful, I was suffocated with hatred. I even planned a revenge, a very nasty one. Thought about him as my punching bag.

None of them helped to go through letting go phase. As matter of fact, I only nurtured hate and became the person I didn't want to be. Until last week, nothing I felt beside deep hurt and hate. Was good thing I didn't really use him as punching bag.

Anyway, got into my senses that I just had to bend on my knee and pray to God,"Please help me to accept this, please don't let the anger and hate overwhelm me".

All the hate and anger replaced with peace and comfort. I'm accepting what had had happened, accepting somethings just can't go my way, accepting he doesn't love me the way like I do, accepting everything.....the funny thing is I don't think of his face anymore as the punchbag.
Now, no matter how he had hurted me..I still want to thank him for giving me the opportunity to learn how to let go....

And peace at last............................

2 comments:

Lance said...

Hi Alia,

I'm so happy for you, that you've gotten to this place in your heart. Acceptance and moving on. I know this was difficult for you, and it really is so good to read this today. May you continue to find peace in your life...

KreAsisa said...

syukurlah kalo sdh mengikhlaskan..kesian juga liat kamu murung terus walopun didepan kite kamu biasa aja.. peace yo!