Don't Like Being Sick

Yesterday, first thing in the morning, I felt my tummy hurts, forced myself to work. When I got to work, I started to feel nausea, feverish and head spinning. I knew,I wasn't well. I finished the day feeling miserable. However, since I've brought my gym bag and I didn't want to waste it. I put my whole the rest energy to join 2 dance classes. Well..I ended up nearly fainted.

Today, I went to the doctor the result..my blood pressure is very low. She suggested me to take some rest. I know, I haven't rested enough. I had been juggling among dancing, practice for running and doing chores. So I guess this is time to rest my body.

Nobody like being sick. I can't go to the gym. I miss my dancing classes already. I couldn't dance to the max. I couldn't run longer enough.

Hopefully..I will feel better tomorrow.

4 comments:

Body Shaping said...

Healthy food keep you away from all sickness and health related worries.Good post as provide informative post.

mineral make up said...

Fever makes our body start feeling the pain and we soon fail to make the movment the way we used to do before feever.So its alwlays nice to take the precautions against this.

Cosmetic Surgery Abroad said...

Obviously nobody like falling sick and huring this body and suffering from pain in the isolation.You should take care of yourself.

online singapore florist said...

Eat healthy food and drink too much water in a day and also do good amount of exercises to give some power to your body.It will help you after the fever to recover the strength.