Glad I Decided Went To The Gym

How good I feel after working out. I was faced with two choices in the morning, going to have my nails done or exercise. And I'm soooo...glad with my decision. Started with run on treadmill for 15 minutes then total body weight training, and wrapped up with BODY COMBAT! YAY!

Oh yeah speaking of Body Combat, the regular instructor was substituted with a rookie, still young but he looks okay. So I gave it a go...turned he's pretty good, had good sweat. I think he'd be great instructor someday. He's got the patience, his instructions were clear, he knows how to keep all the members motivated. So good for him.

Next, is my sister. Quite harsh with her today. I'm completely clueless with her. She's very obesed!
For years, I've been telling her to be more active. Even the doctors she met, told her to lose some weight. But she DIDN'T EVEN LISTEN! She finally joined in the same gym with me..but she has thousands of excuses not to exercise and now she discard the membership. Now she come up with new excuse : being pregnant! Hey I've seen lots of people pregnant but still active.

I have no idea what to do with my obesed sister. She's 5 years younger than me, but her body already looks she's been give birth for 10 times.

No comments: