Again..It's Been A Long Time

Oooppps...I'm really lost track when was the last time I wrote in this blog. Not that I'm running away from healthy life. It's just I've been totally busy with everything (..and lazy too -_-).

I never forget my routine, gym 3 times a week ( at least, minimum ), dancing ( still ), and have balanced diet.

The recent updates is, these days I'm into running. Yes, I never know I'd like running. I thought running will be a boring exercise! Hail to the long distance runner ( even until now )! The fun of running because my dance instructor was away for few weeks. And as always I need some serious exercise. So I started running. First the time, how long can I run on treadmill, then I increase the speed which automatically increase the time.

So running has become my new regime. And I have idea what to write for the next post : about running!

See you soon...


4 comments:

Fat Reduction said...

You must listen to music while you are on tread mill so that you can diversify your mind and run for more time.

pedicure said...

Its absolutely great to run as it makes the body more athlatic and makes the joint more strong.The alternative which you have chosed is very nice and helpful for you.

Breast augmentation surgeon said...

Running surely is great exercise for the health and its better then anything else as it make the body joints strong and also increase the stemina of ours.

florist said...

Dancing is a great thing to learn and very quickly you can burn your calory and also you will enjoy it very much.Follow you daily lifestyle and do some yoga as well.